My daughter gets up several time during the night. Mostly she gets when she feels hungry or she has taken too many naps during the day or some time due to the hot and humid weather of kolkata.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Sleeplessness
I have a 2 months daughter and I have named her Stuti. Recently I have gone through the time from which I have learned about new born babies. One of the important problem that new parents face is the sleepless nights. Most of the new borns donot sleep through out the night. If the mother is breastfeeding then the child will get up after every 2 to 3 hours.There can be other possible causes of sleeplessness for the kids. It can be hunger, distraction,too many naps during the day, too warm or too cold, colic or stomach ache, ear infection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment